Saturday, December 20, 2014

Vim / Test Knitters

I'm looking for test knitters to knit Vim, my new casual slouchy hat design. The pattern is in its last stages and will be ready after the holidays. • Test knitters knit the pattern and let the designer know their thoughts and comments before it gets published. • If you're interested testing Vim please send me an email or go to my Ravelry page and leave me a message.

Vim is knit with different denim jeans shades to create a modern fair isle design that works with any casual outfit. The supersoft, cotton blend is perfect for mild climates or year round usage. Vim can be knit in two sizes, small (17" circumference) and medium (18" circumference). Needles: US 6 (4mm), 16” (40cm) circular needles ; US 6 (4mm) DPNS ; US 8 (5mm), 16” (40cm) circular needles. Yarn: DungarEase by Knit One Crochet Too.

No comments:

Post a Comment