Friday, August 2, 2013

Inspiring others

Remember this silk print I made back in April? I've found this post recently and I feel so blessed that I inspire other people to create. Kathy wrote "These proofs by Anat Rodan make me want to run to the nearest screen-printing studio and get my print on..." This is one of the main reasons I share my knitting designs and writing this blog. Creating is a big part of my life, not sure I can survive without it. It's truly creating anything, from cooking, drawing, knitting, jewelry making, sewing and so much more. It was always a big part of my existence and will always be. The second reason I do it is to share the goodness, I enjoy sharing it with you. An amazing thing about sharing is that you get to know people from all over the world and it's truly a precious gift. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment