Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Winter Colors Salad

This post is about my dear friend Sharon Haspel Sa'ar amazing recipe Winter Colors Salad. When I saw her post about the salad I fell in-love, first with the colors (I'm a designer after all) then with the ingredients. As you know me by now I like doing things my way. I followed Sharon's recipe, I made the dressing exactly as she instructed, but I didn't have chestnuts, yams or cookie bags. I replaced the yams with small regular potatoes, and added different colored carrots from our garden. I also added cabocha to the mix. I roasted it with the peel, I didn't want it to get dry. When it was ready I added the orange part to the salad. I baked everything at 375ºF for 45 minutes or so in a baking sheet covered with foil. I broiled only the potatoes a little bit longer. The warm salad came out amazing. Thank you Sharon for another amazing recipe. Xo

Note: the link is to a recipe in Hebrew, I'll ask Sharon if I could translate her recipe to English.

No comments:

Post a Comment