Friday, April 3, 2015
Flourless Almond Cookies
1 egg white
1/4 cup white sugar
100g (3.5 ounces) blanched, sliced almonds
How to make:
1. Heat the oven to 275ºF.
2. In a medium bowl mix egg white and sugar, add almonds and mix well.
3. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Using a spoon make small mounds of the mixture, 1" apart.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden.
6. Let cookies cool completely before removing them from the parchment paper.
Note: I tried substituting the white sugar with brown sugar and I prefer the white sugar version.