Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Ssk or skp?

Antheia is my new cowl design. Antheia was one of the charites, or graces, of Greek mythology and the Goddess of vegetation, lowlands, marshlands, gardens, blossoms, the budding earth, and human love. Antheia cowl was born with the fall foliage in mind. The design resembles overlapping leaves, and the edges are wavy and organic looking. ; The ochre cowl was knit as a swatch for Antheia cowl and doesn’t have the i-cord BO on both sides. I used ssk for the decreases. The plum cowl is the final design. Instead of ssk I used skp for the decreases. I think it looks much "cleaner". ; Ssk and skp are both left slanted decreases. Ssk has two strands of yarn slanting to the left, and skp has one strand of yarn slanting. The result in my opinion is much better with skp.

No comments:

Post a Comment