Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Bleaching (A)

After reading a few tutorials on the computer, I was ready to try to bleach some fabric. What you need is (1) fabric (2) bleach, and (3) squirt or spray bottle. (I didn't like the effect of the spray bottle, I wanted the main color of the fabric to dominate, and I guess I sprayed too much bleach.) I'm showing you only what I did with the squirt bottle. It's very simple. I used rubber bands to tie around the fabric and with a squirt bottle I applied the bleach. When it turned lighter, and I liked how it looked, I washed the fabric with warm water to stop the bleaching. I repeated the process a few times until I was satisfied with the results. After it was done, I put it in the washing machine and dryer. To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment