Saturday, January 7, 2012

Thank you ; Excess

A huge thank you to Amy for your friendship, and the time you spend reading and fixing all my patterns. My English, the instructions, and all the small details I miss so many times. I couldn't do it without you. ; Excess was born to show the simplicity of stockinette and garter stitches together. It is a classic take on the modern slouchy hat. Excess is knit with fingering yarn, making it comfortable, lightweight hat that is perfect accessory for transitional weather, or for everyday wear in milder climates. Thank you to the talented Karen for letting me use her gorgeous pictures. Karen was one of Excess test knitters, in her red hat instead of hammed brim, she used garter brim. I love them both. By clicking the button you can get this pattern for free.

1 comment:

  1. Meatballs and brochures are a pretty wild combination. Any quinoa in the paper stock? :-) Beautiful work, as always!

    ReplyDelete