Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Best meatballs ; 2 color job



Best meatballs I've ever made, if you don't eat pork, you can substitute for beef or veal. I chose to use organic quinoa instead of pasta, it's much healthier, I love the combo. For the quinoa, I just followed the instructions on the bag. If you want to give the quinoa a little kick, follow the instructions, put aside. Sauté some cut fennel and zucchini in olive oil. Use what ever spices you like, I used Baharat. Baharat is a north Africa spice mix, you can get it at any middle eastern food store, or make it yourself. When ready, add the quinoa and mix well. ; When working with only 2 colors on the inside of this UCLA brochure, my challenge was to make it look like there are more.

2 comments:

  1. Meatballs and brochures are a pretty wild combination. Any quinoa in the paper stock? :-) Beautiful work, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, not sure about the paper, but it sure tastes good (the quinoa I mean).

    ReplyDelete