Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Thursday, April 9, 2015
Muku is a small fashion brand from Lithuania, found in 2009 by two young creators Dovilė and Mindaugas inspired by their daughter Agota. Most of muku linen is mechanically woven in one of the oldest factories in Europe. All muku products are hand made from carefully selected natural materials. • Thank you Greg for introducing me to this clean and beautiful brand.
Friday, April 3, 2015
1 egg white
1/4 cup white sugar
100g (3.5 ounces) blanched, sliced almonds
How to make:
1. Heat the oven to 275ºF.
2. In a medium bowl mix egg white and sugar, add almonds and mix well.
3. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Using a spoon make small mounds of the mixture, 1" apart.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden.
6. Let cookies cool completely before removing them from the parchment paper.
Note: I tried substituting the white sugar with brown sugar and I prefer the white sugar version.